Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cowboy? hmm....

During the 4th of July weekend Riley discovered her "calling" in life. She has officially decided what she wants to be when she grows up.

I went into my sister's basement to discover my child dressed like this:




After staring at her with my head cocked to the side in a befuddled look I said,
"Riley....what are you wearin?"

"I'm a cowboy mom!"

"uh...REALLY?! lookin good ol' chap"

"Mom, I've decided when I grow up I'm going to be a real live cowgirl."

There you have it folks. A Cowgirl it is. She has talked about it nonstop since that weekend. She currently is in the works for saving for some boots and a hat.

I like her. I like her lots and lots.

1 comment:

lissalynn said...

can you please explain why you have a straw "cowboy" hat with riduculous-non-cowboy-curly-hair in your home? i like her ambitions though. she should watch wild hearts cant be broken!