Sunday, October 16, 2011

Gold Rush

Ms. Roo started the 4th grade this year. However, I think they placed her wrong. I believe by the way she carrys herself and walks around like a human encylcopedia she is well on her way to graduating high school.
Everything the little miss does has to be fancy. There are moments when she comes downstairs after getting dressed and I am not too sure if a 9 year old just walked down the stairs, or a 90 year old--the girl likes frill, gold, lace, more gold, and leopard print, and big ugly flowers. man oh man.
I adore this little ball of personality. I'm so happy she sticks to who she is and not who everyone wants her to be. Because of that I let her wear the gacho pants with a leopard print jacket pinned at the top with a fake diamond broach and brown horse riding boots on the bottom.....*most excellant*

For the first day of school she toned it down quite a bit. It's quite normal infact. Granted I'm not a fan of the floral leggings, but what do I know about style. She did manage to squeeze in the gold (look at the feet) and adorned one of her fingers with a "diamond"--awww, gotta love this fashion diva.

Love you Roo. Thanks for making fashion so....sparkly.






















No comments: