Friday, January 9, 2009

When I Grow Up I Want To Be A Figure Skater...

HIGH SCHOOL MUSCIAL ON ICE TOUR....

Yes...I saw it....

Ya, so, I might have enjoyed it a little too much....

What's it to ya?


Berns went on a business trip, so I took Riley (and Zoie toted along for the trip) to High School Musical on Ice! Riley and I loved it and sang a long the whole time. I sat with my eyes glued to the facination of these people spinning and lifting and twirling and flipping on the ice. Holy Cow...whenever I get on ice I immediatley fall on my rear.
Riley enjoyed it a lot...but lets be truthful, I think I enjoyed it more. shhh, dont tell anyone. Mom, will you sign me up for lessons? I want to be in High School Musical on Ice Tour when I grow up.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I can totally relate. I want to be in HSM3 when I grow up.