Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saving the World



I'd like to introduce you to some pretty awesome Super Heroes. They came around the Vegas area to save the world Halloween evening.
1. Super Soccer Girl:

2. Super Beast:

3. SUPER Round:

4. Super Awesome:

5. And last, but not least, Super Foreign:


These super heroes are pretty awesome if I must say so myself. So whether you are in need of your cat being saved out of your tree; of if you need someone to prune your trees, fight crime, eat bad guys, or any other random thing; give these Costa's a call and your life will be complete.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Zoie's hair is the best! I want to squeeze super round.

Kara said...

All I have to say is "SUPER CUTE" and creative!!

SladeMomma said...

Love the Beast's hair. She'll hate it one day but right now it's crazy awesome.

lissalynn said...

totally awesome! did you make those super cute capes?