Sunday, November 30, 2008

Going to the Chapel....

The other big reason we went to Brasil when we did was because Berns' long time buddy Rafael was getting married!! Berns and I were asked to be the Godmother and father of the wedding...I'm not too sure what exactely that is other than it's part of the wedding party--so we got to walk with the party and be a part of the wonderful event. I must say, it was the most BEAUTIFUL wedding I have ever seen...it was quite intense... Im still in shock and it was 3 1/2 weeks ago...

The Beautiful Couple...precious...




Riley at the salon getting ready. Cant you tell how much she LOOOOVES the blow dryer..



Her beautiful bun...quite the princess!!


This is what Zoie thought about the salon.....



The fam dressed to the T and ready to go...




....our true colors...



Fancy baby girl...we loved her tutu--she loved eating it.



My big baby girl and me--the fact that I got her in the picture frame is quite the feat--nevermind the fact that she wont look at the camera.



The girls dancing the night away...as I said, Zoie ate her tutu...



While the girls danced, Berns did this....

No comments: