Monday, December 1, 2008

Ah--all that beauty--the rain forest, the tropical rain forest...

Lissa is probably the only one laughing at the title of my title right now...it was a song in like...second grade that we learned... *sigh* thanks for the chuckle Liss. REGARDLESS--it doesnt matter where you go in Belo, there is always LOTS of green. Their foliage and fauna are thriving to say the least. It put my "jungle" in my backyard to shame.

We stayed the night at Auntie Mariana's weekend home and got the chance to hike around by the waterfalls the next morning. It is quite the little rainforest. It was absolutely beautiful. Berns and Riley's took a dip in the little pool by the waterfall. Zoie enjoyed tryin to eat anything she could get her hands on...flowers, plants, birds, bugs...anything. It was a beautiful day and beautiful scenery. Let's ignore the fact that both Riley and I had a leech attached to us when we got home....

1 comment:

Laralyn said...

Wow! I think I need a Brazil in my backyard.