Tuesday, December 30, 2008

How to Loose the Holiday Weight

Step One: Nice comfy clothes

Step Two: Go to a warehouse full of TRAMPOLINES!!!!!!!!


Whose ever GENIUS idea it was to make a warehouse with wall to wall trampolines is going down in my book as all time HERO....seriously...it might beat out Disneyland for the happiest place on earth. Nevermind the fact that both Britt and I walked out with rolled ankles, Justin walked out with a crinkled up neck and Alissa walked out with a screwed up back...we will just look past that part.
I'm soooooo going back.





3 comments:

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

I feel some dodgeball at Skymania coming on.

SladeMomma said...

So much fun shouldn't be allowed - you're ADULTS after all :0)

Shana said...

Hey,

I found your blog on your facebook page. This really does look fun!