Sunday, August 16, 2009

Until the Sun Comes Up Over Santa Monica Blvd....

Berns is Brasilian. Riley wanted to name our dog Fish. I look AMAZING in a bathing suit (moohahahahahah *breathe* hahahaha). Zoie is half Brasilian, half water baby...Do you see where I'm going with this? No?
Our family loves the water. We would gladly take a day swimming, rafting, beaching (yes, thats a word), or boating trip over most anything. So we packed our bags, grab a couple of friends from Vegas, and headed down to Southern California for a weekend at the beach!
My dear friend Pam was lovely enough to open her home and hospitality to all of us. It was a short trip, but full of water, fun, and fattening food.
Riley loved playing on the beach, but loved being spoiled by Auntie Pam more.
Zoie was fearless and went running full force towards the 10 foot waves (I kid you not. The waves were on drugs this weekend...ridiculous).
Berns and Dave (Vegas friend) spent time body boarding the ginormous waves.
Kinnsi and I soaked up the sun and chased Zoie around the sand.

Thank goodness the best things in life are free. A day at the beach with my sweet boy and my 2 itty bittys--simplistic living is pure bliss.
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Zoie being buried in the sand and the out of focus one of riley running. It makes me want to go to the beach

SladeMomma said...

Yeah for getting a frontal picture of Riley - love the missing teeth. But where was the one of you looking amazing in a swimsuit?!!! I wanna see!