Wednesday, September 26, 2012

And to all a good night....

I'm only about 1600 days late with this post. It's cool. I know I havent killed anyone in anticipation--so we will continue on like the date is not September 26th 2012....but more like...December 28th, 2011.

Berns grew up in Brazil--Christmas was spent on a beach... WHA? I know...strange but true.

I grew up in Colorado.---Christmas was spent snuggled under blankets looking at white snow outside. (Let's be honest, some years it was spent looking out the window LONGing for the white snow to fall.) Regardless--it was freezing.

I'm pretty sure if we lived in Brasil I would drag my fake pine tree to the beach and set it up--and put fake snow around it. People would stare. It wouldnt be a pretty site.....

And since Vegas is not a snowy place--we spent another year packing up all the goodies and treking it over to my sister's house in Utah to partake of their frigid weather, snowy mountains, and hot chocolate.

The whole fam showed up a few days early so we could do some serious sledding, and go see the lovely lights at Temple Square. it was so nice having so many of us together to enjoy the true meaning of the holidays. Writing about Christmas just makes me giddey and anxious for the next one to come...and see, now that I wrote about it in September I only have to wait a few months. Until then--let's ooh and ahh over some pictures.

um, hello pretty pretty building.


Our little family picture + my nephew Jackson. He wanted to be included. He's awesome.


Little curious faces are my favorite.

2 princesses awaiting their their treasures.

Christmas morning--Santa brought Zo a whole PONY VILLAGE! The kid was in heaven.

Riley had been dying to have this Barbie. Not real sure why cuz she wasn't really into Barbies--but probably due to the fact that she was super "fancy"...Riley is all about fancy.

Check out the face when she opened Playmobils. I think Berns was even more excited. Best. Toys. Ever.

All the kids got matching Christmas PJs made specially by yours truely.

Bia slept through all the opening of presents--but woke up in time for Chruch. Being that it was Sunday we took a break after seeing what Santa brought and went to church--you can tell my children were thrilled about it. --

However--coming back home and realizing they still got to open presents they were overjoyed.
Love Christmas. Love my Family. End of story.

No comments: