Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Alfalfa Curl

So, I gave Zoie a bath yesterday and when her hair (the small amount she has) dried, a little surprise seemed to have sprouted out of nowhere. Zoie's little alfalfa curl. I kid you not, it stuck up and curled all by itself, and with all the times I tried to "pet" it back down, it continued to stick right back up. Not even a little water would keep it down--it came from nowhere and is now sticking up constantly. I think its rather cute, so I have just let it be....

If it's a promissing thing that she will have hair like Victor (Berns' cousin) then I am super excited..that side of the family has the BEST curls...so bring them on---(although Danny and Lauren, I dont think she will EVER manage to beat little Eden's curls...)

I would also like to make note, that this picture alone proves that there is ABSOLUTELY no Shea in this child...she is all Berns...

2 comments:

Mariana Camargos said...

ALFAFAGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah the cutest ever!!!!

Aubrey said...

I miss your baby! I hope she gets curls like Hailey...