Saturday, September 27, 2008

Prehistoric Times

No mom, I'm not talking about when you were born--however, I do think that classifies....

So it had been, what, a month since I had taken a vacation--and if you know me, I can't sit still for very long. Riley was on track break (she is in year round school here and her Track is already on a break...dont get me started on it....I'll start ranting and raving...)

Anyways, I decided to pack up the girls and head back up to Utah to visit my sister, Nate, and the adorable children they have! I didnt pull out my camera nearly enough however. It did seem to emerge from the camera bag once when we decided to go to the Dinosaur Museum. I however, forgot to charge my battery, so OF COURSE it died halfway through (that's classic Shea for you...) We did manage to get some cute shots of the kiddos though. We had a good weekend relaxing--and when Monday came to go home we were sad :( to leave all the cute itty bittys and the rest of the fam....But alas, its only a matter of {short} time before I'll be back up there....
Riley building Dinosaur kingdom in the sand/water/slush stuff....
Izzy in her precious new hat....

Riian in the slushy stuff....

Zoie finding more enjoyment in the flash of the camera than the dinosaur displays

How can you resist such a cute little person! Perfect little face...

The boys building a dam to stop the....dinosaurs?? I dunno....

Mr. Jackman just being cute...he does it well...

The shark was coming to get them...Luckily for them...we made it out alive...

No comments: