Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nuttin but love

I've decided sisters, are without a doubt, the best thing you could ask for. (No hurt feelings Justin and Tommy)
I love sitting back and watching my 3 little partners in crime. Riley is an amazing oldest sister. She is very nurturing and loving. She will play with Zoie in a heart beat despite the 5 year difference. And Zoie just loves and adores every minute Riley pays attention to her.--Even if it is just bossing her around.
And because Riley is such an amazing sister, she has influenced Zoie to be a super little lovey on Bia. Bia adores it when Zoie is around. She laughs and smiles and vocally expresses how wonderful she thinks she is.
These 3 little ladies make me flutter. I love that they love each other so much. It makes me feel like I'm doin sumthin right...maybe just a little...but then again--it could be that I just have the best 3 girls ever.










She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child. ~Barbara Alpert

No comments: