Friday, February 6, 2009

Discover, Uncover, Recover...

Durango has, hands down, the best children's museum. It is small and quaint...but I LOVE it (again, this could be due to the fact that I love everything about Durango). Riley basically lived in this museum from the time she was 3 until we moved away last year. While we lived there I think she ruled the place.
While grandma had rehersal I took the girls up to the museum--it was nice cause they still knew Riley and let her in with open arms :) Zoie cruised around the toddler/baby area while Riley explored and discovered every other corner.

I sat and relaxed and enjoyed my girls' giggling and smiling. It is still impossible to get a picture of Riley without her hiding...but I tried...






2 comments:

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Dear Shea, your girls are be-u-tiful. PS - I want your camera, and your mad skills.

lissalynn said...

oooh wow, is it just me or did riley grow up all of a sudden. she looks like she could be 10 or 12! tell her to stop it. and little peanut gets cuter and cuter everyday, tell her to keep going.