Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Birds and The Bees

I'm a wee bit strage in case you havent figured that out by now. Initially for Halloween I wanted Berns and I to dress up as 2 birds. Then I wanted the 3 little munchkins to dress up as little bees. "The Birds and the Bees". However, my husband refused to dress up as a froofy bird (why?!) and the eldest munchkin (Rooster) refused to dress up as a bee. *sigh* So being that all my my glorious plan was RUINED my two tiny ones got to be my guiny pigs. (usually).


So I pulled out the trusty sewing machine and whipped out a colorful fantastic bird for zo--it suits her quite well. And fashioned a Bee costume for Beee-a. They were the birds and the bees. And quite fantastic if I must say so myself.


Riley was persistant on the fact that she wanted to be a cowgirl. She gathered up all she could and came up with a purty cute lil outfit.






My fabulous parrot-birdy-thing.






Fuzzy Bumble Beeee-a.



She had one thing on her mind the whole time.




Little Claire and her poodle pooch. She's scrumptious.



Ride em cowgirl.



Enjoying the Halloween Chili cook off at our church. Pretty sure Bia is just eating asfault.







Lil Claire and poppa Niels.



Kinnsi and her little strawberry Raija.



uh, I'm not too sure what's happening here...your guess is as good as mine.



Zo and her best bud Preston. 1 same person in 2 bodies. They are crazy and fantastic.


Trick or Treat!









































































































































No comments: